Sandy Place House - Montecito, CA
Photos:: Jim Bartsch Photography
Click images to enlarge
• Our contemporary design renovation of the 3,100 SF home originally designed in 1968 by Jack Warner is situated on a 1.2+ Acre flag lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac fronting onto a fairway with exceptional panoramic mountain views.
• The house exterior renovations features new custom insulated sliding glass doors opening onto the view terrace, in lieu of the original divided panel single glazed units.
• The entry terrace and foyer with a new custom pivot hinge entry door leads to a central gallery featuring excellent art walls with cased openings leading into a grand living and dining rooms, the library and bedroom wings.
• The house interiors features abundant daylight with dynamic mountain views from the living areas. New custom hardwood plank flooring is provided throughout with custom millwork in the library and master office and bathrooms and new custom fireplace surrounds with stone hearths.
• New “Smart” LED lighting is provided throughout the house to feature the clients’ contemporary art collection. New high efficiency HVAC units are provided with discreet linear SS air supply/return diffusers.